headline photo

Another Japan Visa Appeal Success Story by Ms. Jessica

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Ms. Jessica is one of the readers of my blog post who tried her luck in submitting an appeal and got approved by the Japan embassy this year 2019.

I am thankful to her because she is willing to share her story with our fellow citizens who want to travel to Japan. Here's her story:

Overflowing sadness and disappointment. That’s what I felt when I received the result on my first attempt to apply in a visa country – Japan.

All the relative documents were submitted to Reli Tours Dusit Thani branch (birth certificate, ITR, COE, photo, visa application, bank certificate, flight and hotel bookings, and schedule of stay). We were planning to have our 8 days honeymoon in Tokyo, Japan


Aug 30, 2019

After double-checking my requirements, I immediately went to Reli Tours Dusit Thani to submit my application. The staff assisted me and checked all the details. Upon checking my visa application form, she informed me that she will erase my purpose of travel from honeymoon to tourist. 

I told her if erasures are possible. She said yes.

September 5, 2019

We waited for the result and was excited to claim my visa, I was confident because I already travelled to several countries in Asia. Upon receiving the bad news, I never felt so depressed and at the same time, I don’t know how I can accept the result of a denied visa. I immediately called my fiancĂ© and was telling him that my Japan Visa application was denied.

He cannot believe it and he asked me several times about the result given to me by Reli Tours. This is our much-awaited moment, our Japan Trip. we wanted to celebrate our honeymoon after we get married.

After a week of research from the internet and asking for help from social networking sites

We decided to take the risk and apply for a tourist visa in Friendship Tours. I initially called them to ask if they are still accepting Japan Visa re-applications. The girl that I spoke with was well-knowledged and assisted me with additional documents that I have to submit for the second application as a tourist again. She said they will process these but there is no guarantee. 

Because of our friends and people who gave me Japan travel advices on DIY Travel Philippines, Japan for dummies PH and the blog post that I read in sarisaringisip.blogspot.com, we gained a little hope and became determined.

Before we did the reapplication, we carefully analyzed what went wrong and what additional documents must be given or letters that will make my application stronger.

Moreover, we always pray and ask for guidance from the Lord. We also thought of having a Plan B honeymoon destination just in case I will not be accepted on my reapplication.

3rd week of September 

We re-applied in Friendship Tours submitting the same documents. This time, I applied for a visa with a guarantor which is my fiancé. I just submitted his bank certificate, our prenuptial photos, wedding invitation, and marriage license as proof of our relationship.

After waiting for only 3-4 working days, I was told that I can now get my passport. 

I was very anxious and tense at the same time. I could walk normally into their office but deep inside, I was very nervous. I just told myself that I will not expect anything from the result. The girl in front of me just got denied which made me felt more worried. Now, it’s my turn to claim mine. The guy just handed me all the additional documents we submitted and let me sign in the receiving form. ........Then, he just said congratulations! 

I became emotional and even cried when I saw my single entry Japan Visa. I cannot believe it! God answered all my prayers! Clients from that the agency noticed that I cried they also congratulated me.

Ms. Jessica holding her approved Japan tourist visa

Congratulations to the newly-wed couple!



Kaya after malagyan ng stamp ng IO sa japan nagtatalon ako sa airport sa tuwa hahaha



Here's me again, Jien, the Visa Denial Queen. If you want me to share your stories regarding travel, visa, food or adventures, please don't hesitate to comment or just send me a message.


0 comments: