headline photo

Civil Service Exam Reviewer Book

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

 UPDATE!! 12/2010

The results are now available.Congratulations to the passers!

Thank God, I passed the professional exam. :D

Aside from online downloads of civil service reviewers. I found an inexpensive reviewer that REALLY RESEMBLES THE ACTUAL EXAM UNLIKE MSA REVIEWERS. Don't waste money on those kind of reviewers. I bought a photocopy of an MSA reviewer but only few did resemble the actual exam. Difficult questions here aren't worth reviewing.

I took the Civil Service Professional Exam, October 17.

I admit that I really didn't review very well especially the age problems in algebra. I am also weak in vocabulary but this book's questions is really a big help.

The book's cover isn't great unlike the others but the content isn't really garbage.

This is the 2010 edition

The best free online reviewer is this: (I didn't upload this)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/29061140/Part-I-Philippines-Civil-Service-Professional-Reviewer

Just practice answering questions and you will probably ( definitely ) pass the exam.

12 comments:

Civil Service CS Exam said...

The Civil Service Exam results for October 2010, or the list of passers of the government service eligibility Subprof and Prof tests for October 2010 will be available here by region once officially released by the Civil Service Commission (CSC).

Jien said...

Also, don't forget to check if the answer keys are correct before buying reviewers :D

Anonymous said...

Hi! Good day? im going to take prof exam this coming Oct. 16, 2011 and i dont know where to buy reviewer. Can you please tell me where did you got this reviewer? thanks hoping for youf info and help... Im from cebu

Jien said...

I bought it from National Bookstore. I don't know if there is this book in Cebu.

If you can't find it, Just download the link that I've provided in this article for the free online/downloadable reviewer.

Anonymous said...

Hi :)

Can I ask who's he author of the reviewer? I can't see clearly. Thanks. :D

Jien said...

Arellano V. Busto is the author.

Jovelyn D. Mayorga said...

hi, gud day! i am willing to have a copy of the civil service reviewer. Can you help me to have one???Thanks and more power...

Anonymous said...

im going to take my professional exam this comming month dated may 27 2012..please help me i dont have any reviewer right now i need it so much the copy of the civil service reviewer.. thanks.. godbless email me @ marknives_04@yahoo.com

kusina101 said...

for review materials for civil service exam go to CSC Reviewers

Anonymous said...

same lang ba ang content reviewer for 2012 or 2013? or nag'iiba ng content yearly?

Anonymous said...

hi, I was trying to download the file but unfortunately, I can't. .
patulong naman po, pwede ba na pkisend nalang po sa email ko? ito po, roselledelosreyes.1217@yahoo.com. . thank you so much. . .

Anonymous said...

The contents of the reviewer changes depende sa author and publisher ng libro. Pero iyong scope ng examination hindi. Makikita and scope ng exam sa CSC website.