headline photo

BANG'S Tony and Jackey rebond review

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Two months ago, I decided to have a rebond because my hair gets frizzy again.
I planned my quest to look for a salon that offers L'Oreal Extenso because my hair will undergo a 3rd hair straightening session and I am afraid that my hair will become damaged/too straight.

L'Oreal Extenso is a hair straightening with volume.
WARNING: If you want to have pinned/literally straight hair, don't try this, it will feel you disappointed.

I can't visit Cosmopolitan Salon anymore because it is now far away. I just went to Cosmopolitan back then because it is near on my school. I am planning to go to Heaven's Beauty Salon and Spa but they don't have the L'Oreal Extenso.

My sister told me that there's a promo at Bang's Tony and Jackey so I decided to have my adventure at SM North Edsa The Block to look for this Korean salon.




Since TandJ there is a newly opened branch, when I went there, they gave me a flyer like this:



I don't know if the real spelling of the L'Oreal product is really Extenso or X-tenso. Anyway, I do still have faith that they're using a real L'Oreal product.

Since I think that my hair needs not only to be straightened but also to be strengthened, I availed the P5000 package which consists of L'Oreal Extenso Rebonding, Arte Herba Manicure, Keratin Treatment and Haircut.

The place is bigger and nicer than the SM Fairview branch. The ambiance is really cozy.







They also have digital mirrors but didn't use mine because I am busy using my ipod touch.


My korean stylist will be Sir Jason and the assistant will be Erika (not sure for the spelling ^^)

The assistant is kind and careful, unlike others that were too fast or too slow in combing and showering hair.

They did the Keratin process first before they did the rebond. I don't remember the whole process but the unique ones were my hair having aluminum foiled and heating my hair using their automatic hair heater which it has sort of red light bulbs.

It has also a timer unlike the ones you watch in Tagalog movies were the customer's hair was burnt and then she will be pulling the hair of the parlorista who did it.



I am happy with the end results. My hair looks beautifully natural. I also gave Sir Jason and Erika tips for it. (money not advice)

Never washed my hair within two days and never had my hair tucked under my ear for one week.

This is my hair the day after the process:



This is my current hair. I am glad it is still beautiful and silky smooth.



The hair straightening/rebonding here is a success. If I will have a rebond and there's a promo again at TandJ, I'll definitely come back!

P.S.

Please visit Tony and Jackey's facebook page for more pics and details:

http://www.facebook.com/tonyandjackey

Also visit reviews for:

Cosmopolitan Salon and Heaven's Salon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! ask ko lang, hindi ba nagiging frizzy and tikwas-tikwas ung hair regrowth mo after 2 months? i mean, straight parin ba ung top ng hair mo, ung mga bagong tubo?

Jien said...

Sorry for the late reply. Yun hair ko straight pa rin till now. Sa mga dati kong rebond, usually mga after 10 months to 1 year bago naging buhaghag yun hair regrowth ko. Thanks for the visit!

Anonymous said...

pag virgin pa yung hair..hindi pa napa salon or na pa rebond...saan ang mas maganda ..aqua rebond or loreal extenso..thx...reply asap.

Jien said...

Siguro kahit aqua rebond okay na :)Pero kung gusto mo ng mas may volume, sa loreal mas maganda.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jien. Ask ko lang kung saang branch ka nag-parebond?

Jien said...

Sa SM The Block.. Kakarebond ko lang ulit sa Tony and Jackey noong November 20 dahil may promo sila ulit na 18 days promo. Sa SM Fairview naman ako nagparebond. Next Saturday, post na ako ulit about dito para mabigyan ko ulit ng review yun rebond nila sa akin.

Jien said...

Here's my new blog entry about my Tony and Jackey SM Fairview experience:

http://sarisaringisip.blogspot.com/2012/12/tony-and-jackey-sm-fairview.html