headline photo

Tony and Jackey SM Fairview

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Overall, this is my fourth time to have my hair rebonded so I decided to search for a salon with good quality service and cheap prices.

I will be having a L'Oreal Extenso again at Tony and Jackey because of their 18 Days Promo. I went there at SM Fairview, November 15, the last day of their promo.


This is cheaper than their last year's promo. I had my first L'Oreal Extenso at T&J SM The Block.

I visited T&J Fairview years ago to have my haircut. Now, their location inside the mall is now on the third level where cinemas are located. (Someone said there are two T&Js in SM Fairview) They also now have digital mirrors.





The Pinay stylist and the Korean stylist are really nice and friendly. The Korean stylist's name is Yuki. When she observed my dry hair, she suggested on using a product that will result to a softer hair. Since I didn't bring extra money and they don't accept credit cards, I told her about it and she asked if it's okay for me to replace the Herba manicure treatment with the product she's offering.. Without any doubts and second thoughts, I agreed immediately.

She's the Pinay stylist. She looks korean. I forgot to have  a picture with my korean stylist

One of the assistants is nice .She's really friendly, careful and also massaged my hands using lotion.

The other tends to be annoying and did a little disaster which ends me up of not giving a tip (money) to her.

Yuki is the girl behind me who wears a ribbon.
.

I tried to watch a movie but ended up not using it.



Earphones provided by them
Like the last year's procedure, it lasted for 3 1/2 hours and the advices are the same.
I thanked them and the receptionist. I forgot to get the receipt so I came back immediately and while getting my receipt, the assistant who did my hand massage greeted and thanked me. Too bad I forgot to give her a tip, she's nice pa man din..

Here's the result:






I am happy that I agreed to Yuki's recommendation. My hair's softer and shinier than before.

Even today is December 22, the day after the so called end of the world, I still have this kind of hair.
I maintain this by not washing my hair everyday (I mean just not washing it 2x a week but not on two consecutive days) and by using Human Heart Nature Natural Intensive Hair Mask once a week. Just to be sure, I also use a wooden comb because plastic combs tend to have static that will result to some rising hair.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, im planning to have my hair rebonded din by tomorrow. Aling branch ang mas ok, north or fairview?

Super long na din kasi ng hair ko ang makapal sya, anong klaseng rebond kaya ang bagay? Pag nagpaparebond kasi ako dati,normally, bumubuhaghag after washing.

Jien said...

Tingin ko as of now mas okay sa SM Fairview or para sure magpa-appoint ka tapos si Yuki yun stylist mo kung available.

Sa SM North the Block kase di na ako nagandahan sa service nila noon nagpahaircut ako at wala na yun mga stylist na nag ayos at nagparebond sa hair ko dati.

Kung virgin hair, ok lang kahit yun Aqua rebond lang kunin mo pero kung sobrang kapal nyan at dumaan na sa rebond dati, ipa-L'Oreal Extenso mo na. :)

Pero kung kaya naman ng natural hair care yan mas okay yan kase since 4th rebond ko na ngayon, next year plan ko magpanatural hair treatment muna para mapahinga yun hair ko.