headline photo

Mary Pauline Salon Keratin Blowdry Review Timog (near Luxent Hotel and Dampa) - Metrodeal voucher experience

Sunday, April 28, 2019


Just raising an awareness to Mary Pauline Salon Metrodeal voucher buyers.

There is supposedly a back massage on their package but voucher buyers will surely be disappointed.

I bought their voucher from Metrodeal. The services included on their P1299 voucher are:

Keratin blowdry
Haircut
Back massage


The deal offers the "ultimate" package on Timog, Taguig or Makati branch. I selected Timog branch (near Luxent hotel and Dampa, not the one in Ushio building with Puregold). I called the salon to schedule an appointment but in no time mentioned about the back massage being not available.

Here's the link to the live deal, in case it is not working anymore, try the second link (archived April 28, 2019):




To be fair the Keratin blowdry or blowout as of now is good. The staff did their work but sadly, the haircut is only a hair trim not a style haircut. I was disappointed but I am okay with that afterwards.

I asked for the back massage but this service does not exist on Mary Pauline salons. I heard before that they cannot provide back massage when my relative went before to Novaliches branch but I did not expect that maybe most of the Mary Pauline branches do not really provide it. Their reason is there's no person to do the back massage even in reality, they can provide an alternative service for back massage or let a staff member do a simple massage. I even asked if on my next haircut, can I still get a back massage. Unfortunately, the receptionist answered that it will still not become available. I sensed an intentional misleading advertisement by the Mary Pauline's or Team Sir George's management

I already tried salon services from cheap to expensive ones and I am happy with their services except from Mary Pauline salon. Although they did a good job on my hair and the price is still affordable, if only I know that the salon is providing only the keratin blowout, I should have got my hair treatment done on popular salons with better perks near my area instead of going to Timog.

I always give money tips or good reviews to salon staff and I was thinking of giving the same to today's staff members including the haircut stylist, but I changed my mind when they talked about back massage on their small room. I do not know if they are talking about only the back massage, after all, the point is they should not talk about that when the customer is present on their premise.

Since they had a break in the small room, I was able to politely talk and thank only the receptionist before I left the salon.

P.S: Sa ibang salon may kasama pang head massage at pa iced tea ðŸ˜‚ Gumanda yun hair ko pero mukhang yun pagkatrim hmm… never mind.

Tapos wala pa silang official Facebook page and website. Ayaw naman gumana yun link sa Facebook page ng iba nilang branch.





0 comments: