headline photo

Barre 3 DVD and fit core ball Philippines

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I enrolled last 3 weeks ago at Barre3 in Trinoma. Since I have the Belle De Jour planner coupon, the Php 1500 for 3 classes within 2 weeks became 4 classes. I saved P700. Sadly, I didn't took a photo of the card they gave me to attend classes.

The first day is really hard. Since my flexibility skills are poor, I felt jittery and shaked a lot. When I talked to the instructor, Celine, she said this is normal.  

For beginners, I suggest you take even a single private class if you don't want to be a special mention during class
(like I did ^^ but I didn't really mind that because they thought me in a right and nice manner) and if you have poor balancing and flexibility skills. After 3 classes, I can slightly follow the moves.

I felt happy on my last class because we are only 4 in the studio including the instructor. I also have a friendly talk to one of my classmates. She's lean even she's only attending once a week. The reason, she's eating vegetables and fruits often especially the former.


After I completed my classes, I didn't go to the gym and Barre3 for a week because of having a hair rebond done at Tony and Jackey Salon.


At home, I downloaded the Total Body Lift Workout DVD for the reason that purchasing the DVD isn't worth it. After watching the workout, I really like it because you can use dumbbells, chair, mat and ball/towel. 


I called Barre3 (a.k.a The Spa because they're the franchisee here in the Philippines) and inquired if they sell the core ball. Gladly, they really sell the DVD + barre3 Core ball for Php 1500.


Today, I went to Trinoma shopping for wooden combs and hair products.

Failed to avail the exercise or pilates mat from various sports shops,  I am planning to look for puzzle mats in our house. I hope I can still find those.

Going to the 3rd floor and reaching The Spa, I bought the package.


barre 3 dvd

.
I read the instructions but ...........



After unwrapping the package, I think I'll just use my instinct to inflate the ball. I will share this so you will have an idea about the ball's inflation procedures.


Included are two plugs and a straw 
Blowing this using a straw is easier than blowing a small balloon. Removing straw and plugging it is harder than I thought.
Plug it ( " , )



Burying the plug using both index fingers is the most effective method


The package says it's  a 9 inch ball. I'm afraid inflating the ball this big will have a possibility to explode during my Barre3 exercise so I  inflated it up to 8.5 inches.

To be sure, I used another ruler to measure this.
At last! The ball is now ready to use.


I am planning to attend again Barre3 for 10 classes within two months. I'll just attend the class once a week and pratice Barre3 at home twice or thrice a week. I will still go to the gym because I know Barre3 isn't enough for my waist inches lost challenge.

0 comments: