headline photo

Oki Oki japanese restaurant

Friday, September 16, 2011

                                     

I am always here at Trinoma every dismissal time so every time I post a restaurant/food review, the place is always in Trinoma :D

The staff greeted me as I enter this restaurant. I like the playing music here. Sort of japanese enka songs.

I ordered Beef Ramen and Ebi Tempura.

P250.00
Close up... There is a naruto (spiral condiment) here but it's on the bottom of the ramen ^^
It has a really beefy taste compared to other ramen with this price. I like the texture of the noodles.

Minimum of 3 pieces at P265
I forgot what the sauce tastes like. The Ebi Tempura order is larger than fucking TEMPURA JAPANESE GRILL. Maybe the same size in RAI RAI KEN.

Ebi Tempura were really crispy and this restaurant didn't cheat on its shrimp size. They also didn't have service charge.

This is my second visit.
Same as Ma Mami House, they are really the best noodle soup restaurants here in Trinoma. ( I didn't try North Park yet but don't know if I'll visit this ^^ )

0 comments: