headline photo

Rai Rai Ken

Saturday, August 6, 2011

This is my second time here in Rai Rai Ken - Ali Mall branch

I ordered Gomoku Ramen, 3 pcs. Gyoza and 3 pcs. Ebi Tempura.

I like the music they played and I always heard "Rai Rai Ken Radio"

Last time I visited, there's a 50% discount on ramen. Now, there's a 50% discount on ramen if I buy 3pcs of gyoza worth 65Php so I ordered it.



I forgot to take a pic of the resto's front but still, these are the pics:









I am satisfied with their service. :) unlike on Tempura Japanese Grill.

Eating at rai rai ken
The meat's inside ^^

Delicious! 210 Php
gyoza

Smaller than on Japanese Tempura Grill. Php 190
Overall, I spent 360 Php because of the 50% discount on ramen ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear blogger,

We would like to share your blog about rairaiken,

thanks,

RRK admin

Jien said...

to RRK admin:

Thanks for liking my blog!