headline photo

Lupin III vs Detective Conan tv special review

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I knew this movie already last year but I just watched this movie last week.



I didn't expect that Lupin and Conan will have battle of the wits because the vs. in japanese movies are more on cooperation/team-up of crossover characters instead of the fights/battles between them.





The whole plot is good. Ran and Princess Mira are totally alike. I thought Goemon will not appear in this movie but at last he did. Detective Mori is dumb as usual. One of my favorite female anime chracters, Fujiko, is really pretty hot and cool.

I really love the scene where Conan is chasing Fujiko and Princess Mira by using his skateboard. His stunts are deathtifying.

What I am not satisfied is Lupin and the gang had already known about Conan's true name and identity without an explanation. I think there must be an explanation because almost the episodes of these two series have explanations behind plans or cases.

Overall the movie is good and really worth watching or buying a copy. A literal vs or battle of the wits between them will be greater.

0 comments: