headline photo

The Adventures of Tintin Movie!!!!!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Recently, when I visited the tintinologist forums and tintin.com, It is really confirmed that Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson will be the directors of the Tintin movie.

When I watched the presscon of Steven Spielberg at dailymotion, I am a little bit disappointed because I expected it to be a live-action film. They said they will make a motion capture and 3D of this movie. I prefer the 2D animation for this.



Anyway, I think they will make the movie good because they are respectable directors and they will use advance technology for this. I hope Tintin will not be too americanized. I can't wait for 2011 to watch their tintin movie!

I hope if there will be a live action Tintin movie, the excitement would be like this.

Tintin fan trailer 

They did a great job and I love it!

0 comments: