headline photo

Fullmetal Alchemist! I really love it!

Friday, August 20, 2010



For those who aren't reading/watching Fullmetal Alchemist in a long time (or who never read or watch it), the manga ended on June 2010 but I haven't watched the anime ending yet although the anime series ended.

I"LL NOT POST SPOILERS C=

read the last chapter online
watch FMA Brotherhood online (subbed and dubbed)

Okay I just posted this today because I decided to remember the past chapters so I will start to read this manga again from chapter 1. This is one of the best series of mangas/animes in my life that were finished besides Yuyu Hakusho, Slam Dunk, Sailormoon and Voltes V.

For those who are not familiar with this series, I'll recommend it and for those who watch anime but aren't really interested, just watch the whole anime or read the whole manga so you can be amazed to the whole story.

0 comments: