headline photo

Tado is dead. I cannot believe it!

Friday, February 7, 2014

This is sad news for us that Arvin Jimenez a.k.a Tado is already dead. He was killed in a bus accident in Mt. Province. I will rejoice if those greedy people especially scumbag businessmen, politcians and Janet Napoles are dead instead of this good fellow.

It is really hard for me to admit it. I missed watching Strangebrew and his funny antics in television. He is a very funny and at the same time a smart guy and an entrepreneur.

I enjoyed watching his misadventures with Erning (Angel Rivero), Jun Sabayton and Ramon Bautista. I listened to Brewrats and liked their facebook page.

Even though I do not know them personally, their silliness and humanitarian advocacies made me feel that their intentions are really pure and can touch many hearts especially the youth's.

We miss your smile and the whole you. Goodbye Tado. :(


0 comments: