headline photo

Cafe Mary Grace

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The reason for not updating within more than one month is being busy on my first job. I cannot leave this blog like this so I will share to you my food/restaurant review.




I ate at Cafe Mary Grace - Trinoma branch, ground floor, near National Bookstore.

My curiosity about a small space with a home style ambiance feeling makes me want to try their desserts. Since I am really a pasta lover, I end up eating pasta and a slice of tiramisu.

They have magazines while you wait. Tables are filled with nice notes/stationeries addressing to Mary Grace.

 

For pastas, prices ranges from 260+ pesos. The tiramisu slice is P90+



I ate their tiramisu. The taste is okay. I should bought a slice of their mango or strawberry cake instead of this. If you are a coffee addict. This will surely satisfies your appetite.

Their carbonara is so delicious. Their pasta is a thin fettuccine (not the normal wide ones). They cooked it really al dente. The white sauce has bacon bits also and some green vegetable bits.

(Sorry for not having the pics of the food I ate because I didn't have my cellphone that time ^^)

The staff are really friendly and accommodating. Service charge is 8% so it's okay if you will not give them a tip.

If you stumbled in this cafe, Try it! It will be worth your visit and appetite!

For more curiosity, just visit:

http://marygracecafe.com/

0 comments: