headline photo

Kuroshitsuji 2 episode 6 raw from Keyhole TV

Friday, August 6, 2010

I have watched this episode earlier this day 1:20 (Japan time) something in the morning Friday which is 12:20 am in the Philippines.

I almost lose hope that MBS would be online because it didn't appeared on my keyhole tv and then I watched an Asuka cosplayer singing a karaoke version of Cruel Angel Thesis. When the clock has stricken at 12:25 am on my time, it became online and then I am able to watch it from the opening credits till the end.

I cannot wait for English subs because i only understand basic Japanese words. ( readers walking away (" _ ).. Hey wait please)

I really love this episode and it is so bad-ass. When the triplets fought Sebastian, it sucked because it didn't show the way or move on how they escaped the ladder attack. Anyway, I really love the fight between Sebastian and Claude.

Meanwhile, inside the manor, Ciel's friends are also really affected by Hannah's musical instrument. I amazed that Agni wasn't affected even he didn't cover his ears. Agni's and Ranmao's fighting is so cool. I also appreciate Prince Soma, Meirin, Bard and Finny for pawning those guests.

I am glad they've shown the clip and a little bit of explanation from the last episode of season 1. I wonder what the agreement between Sebastian and Claude is all about. They even did a blood compact. They used their own blood and roses. I am sure that the paper Sebastian gave to Ciel is all about his own information and the past events so he will regain his memories.

Alois's costume is so cute!
When I watched episode 5, I thought Alois is so gay but when he was in the party, he is a bit of masculine. His attitude isn't only bipolar but also his manners (sexuality I think).

The added excitement in this episode is when Alois courted Elizabeth. It is unexpected. I cannot wait for Alois and Ciel fight for the next week.

Good Luck for the subbers. Thanks for them that we can watch and share this anime.

0 comments: